среда, 9 мая 2018 г.

Travel layout

Hello there ScrapMir friends.
Here it is Giorgia and today I am here to show you a travel themed layout: me and hubby love to travel the world and here we were in Lofoten Island, Norway. I love to document all the little pleasures of travelling, including eating local food.
I used ScrapMir Let's Travel collection for this layout, combined with some Cozy Forest products.

Привет друзья ScrapMir.
Это Джорджия, и сегодня я здесь, чтобы показать вам проездную тематическую страничку: мне и мужу нравится путешествовать по миру, и здесь мы были на острове Лофотен, Норвегия. Я люблю документировать все маленькие удовольствия от путешествия, включая местную кухню)
Я использовала коллекцию ScrapMir Let's Travel для этой странички в сочетании с некоторыми продуктами Cosy Forest.
I created a vertical panel where I adhered horizontal stripes of different patterned papers, then I used my sewing machine to add texture.
I randomly stamped and then I used many ScrapMir embellishments (chipboard, epoxy stickers, die-cut, flair) to decorate.
I also added wood veneers to add even more texture. 
Some embellishments are adhered with foam tape to add depth and dimension.








I really hope you enjoyed my layout, if you have any questions I am here for you, just leave me a comment.

These are the products I used:
Cozy Forest 12x12 paper pack
Let's Travel 8x8 paper pack
Let's travel epoxy stickers
Cozy Forest epoxy stickers
Let's Travel chipboard
Let's Travel die-cut
Let's Travel flair



Until next time,
ciao


1 комментарий: